Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bacon and avo burrito to beat the blues!


Today I'm feeling pretty fricken exhausted. I have all kinds of good reasons like having worked a few very looong days last week, house guests, family Easter activities, insomnia and the fact that I'm staring another manic week right in the eyes. I've also got a few decisions to make which are weighing on me. All in all, just feeling a bit overwhelmed.

That said, there are always ways to pick yourself up and get moving again. So this morning I treated myself to a sun dried tomato flavored tortilla, wrapped around soft scrambled egg, crispy bacon and perfectly ripe avo for brunch while doing my admin. Now, I'm about to put my trainers on and go for a walk in the forest before meeting a client to sort out the last details for a rather large event I am doing for them this weekend.

That's how I deal with Monday blues (aaargh, I mean Tuesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment